We value our customers way too much to spoil our relation for some legal complications. We have tried to enlist all the things that can possibly hinder this bond we share. Please bear with the terms our lawyers framed to protect our interests. Please get in touch if you have any queries.
Curio Cult :
At Curio Cult, we are committed to providing exclusive quality and stylised products for those who believe in a less is more approach to life, a culture that is centered on the finer things, fueled by a desire to compliment your true self with the things around you.
We cherish the non-mainstream, the unique and the eclectic; bringing you a fine collection of the everyday and making them unique to you.
We are dedicated to reach the rarest products and the most exclusive manufacturers and bring you the perfect stuff to compliment your personal style.
We feature a wide range of accessories, home decor, rare collectibles and art craft.
Curio Cult stands behind our desire to allow individuals to truly express themselves through the more simple things with independent fashion, jewellery and accessories, inspired by the attitude that life is about being definitively you.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS (Agreement) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES OFFERED BY ‘Curio Cult’. THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH THE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AThttp://www.curiocult.com AND ALL SERVICES PROVIDED BY ‘Curio Cult’ ON THE SITE.
By using the site in any manner you agree to be bound by this Agreement, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein Agreement. This Agreement applies to all users of the Site, including without limitation users who are vendors, customers, merchants, contributors of content, information and other materials or services on the Site.
All products and information displayed on http://www.curiocult.com constitutes an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below, ‘Curio Cult’ reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have provided us with your valid email address, you will get a notification by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act of Curio Cult prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
Curio Cult also allow users, who comply with our policies, to offer, sell and buy certain goods. Besides the initial vendor screening phase, Curio Cult is not directly involved in the transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, Curio Cult has no control over the quality, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items. Even though Curio Cult does pre-screen vendors and the content or information provided by Vendors; Curio Cult cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction.
The Company views the protection of user’s privacy as a very important community principle.
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
- Exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
- You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about Curio Cult, its associates and partners on any property owned by Curio Cult.
No information regarding the presence of any Product in our stock will be guaranteed.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Curio Cult hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. If the quality of any product, Service, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website does not meet your expectations. In this instance you agree that a representative from Curio Cult will contact you via call or email which you submitted while placing your order. If you do not agree with the requested change, you retain the right to reject the requested product by replying to us within 15 days of it being sent to you. Curio Cult may re-request that you accept a product alternate one additional time if an alternative is available. If you reject this 2nd request your order will be cancelled and you will be fully refunded via your initial method of payment.
Payments for the items on the Website can be made through the payment gateway partnered with by the company, or such other method of payment as may be permitted by the Company on the Website in its sole discretion.
For the purposes of buying and/or selling any item listed on the Website, you agree and undertake not to make payments in any manner other than as provided, without the prior consent of the Company.
You acknowledge and accept that you have specifically authorized the Company to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and/or the Transaction Price to and from other Users in respect of Transactions.
The Company shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for electronic debits and credits involving Issuing Bank are informed to the Nodal Bank (defined below) in a timely manner. However, a number of factors that are outside of the Company’s control (including without limitation actions of Issuing Bank, Nodal Bank and the bank or credit / debit/ cash card and/or banks or financial institution infrastructure or indirectly through payment gateway facility providers or through any such facility authorized by the Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment where the Transaction Price is remitted and/or refunded) may delay the time within which the Transaction Price are collected/ remitted by the Company. The Company neither makes any representations nor makes any warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing, including delays in the banking system and nor shall the Company be liable for any actual or consequential damages arising from any claim of delay.
Any claim for refund of any payment made to the Company, for any reason whatsoever, shall be to the account of the Seller and the Company shall not be responsible for the same including but not limited to service charges or any other fees/ charges.
Copyright & Trademark
Curio Cult reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Curio Cult. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Curio Cult. You cannot modify or distribute anything on this website for any purpose.
The Curio Cult names and logos and all related products and services are the trademarks or service marks of Curio Cult. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of Curio Cult are protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The Contents and software on this site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Curio Cult.
Cancellation of Fraudulent Orders
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Curio Cult reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. Curio Cult also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
General Terms for Offers and Promotions
- Discounts will be applied to the total merchandise value excluding VAT and applicable taxes.
- Only one gift Coupon can be used per order unless otherwise stated.
- Promotional discount coupons – We may from time to time offer promotional discount coupons which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
- Curio Cult shall introduce various offers, schemes or contest at different times. The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site.
- Curio Cult reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time. Curio Cult, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market.
- In case of any query pertaining to use of coupon or regarding the schemes, please email customer care at email@example.com.
- Curio Cult reserves the right to cancel any orders placed using promotional vouchers. Some situations where your order may be cancelled include, without limitation, misuse of any promotional vouchers, unauthorized usage of vouchers or inaccuracies of voucher pricing and value thresholds. The voucher amount will not be refunded for such cases.
- Suitable legal action will be taken against websites involved in unauthorized publication of Curio Cult vouchers. Curio Cult will only honour vouchers which are issued or published directly by us or our partner websites.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service:
Curio Cult may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on www.curiocult.com. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.
“If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Curio Cult.”